The protection and security are basic needs of every human being and in society, there are companies that are responsible for providing those two conditions, they make every effort to be the best. In this article, we will talk about the 10 best in Private Security around the world, according to a study conducted by the sector.
Top 7 Alarm Monitoring Companies
- Remote Features:
- See what's happening at your property
- Ring Alarm puts whole-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your smart phone...
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No contracts or cancellation...
- ■ REAL TIME/24x7 SAFETY & HIGH FUEL ECONOMY - EezTire TPMS system by EEZ RV Products is...
- ■ EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE - EezTire TPMS monitor has one of the largest display...
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness...
- Remote Wifi Temperature and Humidity Monitor. 5 Year Warranty... the last sensor you'll...
- Superior 1 Year+ battery life! Completely wireless, battery operated sensor (2x AA...
- Always-on streams of all of your cameras
- Pan/Tilt control
- Jeffrey D. Zwirn, CPP, CFPS, CFE, FACFEI, CHS-III, SET, CCI, President
- Example Product Manufacturer
Why do people wait to be robbed to install an alarm?
The answer is very simple. Because he thinks he will never touch him. Think that they will surely rob the neighbor before one. The problem is that the robbery does not end when the thieves left. Just start The effects of a robbery do not end when thieves leave. They can last days, months and years.
How does a monitored alarm work?
Alarm monitoring is one of the most chosen security systems currently.
How does a monitored alarm work?
A monitored alarm connects your home with a telephone exchange through the telephone. The phone acts as a bridge between your house and the monitoring center. When the alarm is triggered, an event occurs and sends a signal to the telephone exchange. From the central, you will be called to know if it is a false alarm or an event that requires the participation of security forces. In the latter case, the center will call the corresponding security forces to go to your home.
What happens if we are not at home?
Our house continues to be watched. Remember that what keeps your house connected to the center is the telephone, regardless of whether or not you are at home. That is the interesting thing about this type of home alarms. For an affordable price, we can have our house monitored 24 hours a day.
How much does a monitored alarm cost?
The two most important things when choosing a monitored alarm are the quality of the service and the price. There is a problem. Most companies do not publish their prices online. Some only publish offers of dubious quality. So you see, we’re not lying, I’m going to show you right now.
I ask you please do the following exercise. I opened Google and searches for “monitored alarms” or “alarms for homes.” Click on the first and second results.
We must take into account 3 different prices when we choose our monitored alarm.
- Installation price. It will vary according to the size of your house and the necessary equipment.
- Monthly price. It is the price that we will pay every month. In some companies, the size of the house affects the monthly cost.
- Price of the equipment. In all the companies, the basic equipment comes as a loan. What does this mean?
The company will deliver the equipment without charge. In case we decide to terminate the contract, we will have to return the equipment. Any element (more sensors, remote controls) that you want to add to the basic plan, will have an additional value.
Calling the companies to find out the prices.
Suppose you have already decided to install a monitored alarm.
The next step is to start calling different security companies to find out what services they offer and their prices. Here the second problem appears. When you call by phone to find out the prices, they will ask us for personal information, even before passing us the prices. The same happens if we send an email.
After giving them our information, they will tell us that in order to quote the alarm, an advisor from the company has to come to our house. Is a lie. It is an old selling trick widely used in the industry. The advisers that send “quote the house” are skilled sellers.
Let’s see some prices
Our goal in cuidaatufamilia.com is that you choose the best alarm for your home at the most convenient price. That’s why every 2 months we make a price survey in the most important companies.
To make your choice easier, we put together a table that compares the prices of the different security companies. You will see how in the first lines of the table are the three prices that we named you before. The installation price, the monthly price and the price of the equipment.