We spend 30 years of life in our beds, so many things happen on those mattresses and their surroundings that have turned the bedroom into the domestic heart of private life. A few days ago we talked about the five styles that will mark this 2019, and so that you can carry them out we have chosen the best beds in the market. There are velvet, leather, metal and wood and in all colors.
Top 7 Beds
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better...
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5...
- Classic styling and strong mattress support, with soft square stiched dark grey upholstery
- Core composition: Wooden slats and steel frames / Fabric: Knitted polyester
- Queen Size - Outer Dimensions - 89" L x 69" W x 51" H
- Linen PLATFORM BED WITH SLATS
- 6 inch Low Profile Foundation supports Memory Foam, Spring, and Hybrid mattresses
- Use with or without a box Spring to personalize your mattress height, mattress sold...
- ❤Strudy Metal Frame Structure❤ Strong bed structure, including metal slabs and nine...
- ❤Classical Design❤ This metal bed is suitable for any bedroom. Classic modern design,...
- 7 inch high strong Steel frame structure with wood slat support for mattress longevity
- Wood headboard detail. Distance between wood slats is 2.9 inches
- 14 inches high with 13 inches of Clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage...
- No tools are required, assembles in minutes
Choose The Mattress With “The Proof Of The Hand”
The ideal mattress should have a medium hardness. A common mistake is to combine a table with a latex mattress, it is too hard. When you go to buy a mattress, in the store try all the postures in which you sleep. To know if it respects the natural curvature of the spine, lie down and pass a hand between the lumbar and the mattress. If it passes without problems, it is very rigid, if it does not, too soft.
It must have a consistency that adapts to the shape of the body but without sinking; 90 cm wide (single bed) or 150-160 (double) and with a length that exceeds a few centimeters your height to avoid sleeping shrunk.
The viscoelastic relieves back pain because it adapts to the shape of the body, reduces pressure and gives comfort. Before buying a new mattress – it should be renewed every 10 years – analyze the following points:
- Firmness: it must be rigid enough so that the back is supported and the vertebrae are aligned when you lie on your back, and it must be comfortable. The higher the body weight, the more firm it will be.
- Elasticity: the ideal thing is that it yields to the pressure of the projecting and heavier parts of the body (like the shoulders and the pelvis).
- Size: the length should be between 10 and 20 centimeters greater than that of the person who will use it, and the thickness, of at least 15 cm.
The Pillow: The Height Does Matter
Many cervical pains are the result of a bad choice of pillow. You should opt for a model that does not force the neck to adopt a forced posture :
- If you sleep on your back, it is best to use a thin pillow about 12-13 centimeters thick.
- If you do it leaning on one shoulder, choose a thick one (about 15 cms).
- If you sleep on your stomach, the cushion should not exceed 10 centimeters thick.
- And if you change positions frequently, choose a pillow of great flexibility.
The viscoelastic is suitable for people with back pain. It varies its shape according to the pressure and the temperature of the user. The feathers and down are not very firm, so they are more suitable for people who sleep on their stomach, in which case the cushion should be very thin so as not to damage both the lumbar and dorsal area.
The Box Spring Is Also Key
The entire responsibility for rest does not rest solely on the mattress and pillow. Another fundamental element is the bed frame. The spring has already practically disappeared from the market -deformable mattresses and was not the best for the back- and has been replaced by slatted slats fiberglass, carbon or wood
- Besides the material, other aspects to consider are the number of slats, their flexibility, their thickness, and their width. The thicker and wider they are, the greater the firmness. Due to its characteristics in terms of flexibility, beech is the most recommended wood for a box spring, but oak, poplar or pine are also used.
- The bed base can be made of a roll (the sheets rest on the structure of the bed and yield to the weight of the person sleeping) or frame (the slats are joined with tilting capsules, which allow them to pivot vertically and horizontally, depending on the pressure they bear).
If you sleep as a couple, join two-bed bases
It is always preferable to sleep at your leisure. Large beds are better than narrow beds because they allow for more relaxed postures and greater mobility. In case you sleep with your partner, to gain comfort it is interesting to mount two separate bed bases that adapt to the weight and movements of each sleeper.
Sleeping In The Perfect Posture
Face up, face down, sideways with the legs stretched … All these positions, to a greater or lesser degree, can cause damage to our spine, in addition to not providing a good rest. The best position to have a restful sleep and take care of our back is the fetal position :
- Lying on one side of your body and with your knees and arms flexed.
- Column and muscles and the mucosa at both cervical and thoracic and lumbar are relaxed. In addition, this posture allows you to breathe well and normally.
- The other joints involved such as the shoulders, hips, and knees are also incorrect and not forced positions. (A small supplement is to place a pillow between your knees).