In this article, we are going to show you the best cheap chainsaws in the market, with the aim that you can have knowledge of them and that is why it is easier for you to acquire the model that interests you the most. For this reason, we are sure that you can easily find the model that best suits your needs, both for power, design, and price.
Top 7 Chainsaws
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during...
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE WITH 14-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank 2 cycle engine provides...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing...
- 455 Rancher chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners or homeowners who require a high...
- 55. 5cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 20 Volt MAX lithium battery for long run time and long life stays charged up to 5 times...
- 10 inches premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- X-TORQ - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance...
- AIR INJECTION - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles...
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory...
- Robust 12-inch steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use...
- Low Kick Back 16" Oregon Bar and Chain for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- Tool Free chain tensioning and bar tightening knob for proper bar clamping force
Buy electric chainsaws or gasoline chainsaws?
Before making the purchase of your chainsaw it is important that you compare and be clear which model can best be adapted to your needs.
To begin, we have to say that electric chainsaws are perfect to save money on your purchase and especially to enjoy it without having to go for gasoline for its operation. That is why we can say that they are perfect for domestic and occasional use.
Of course, when using it must be taken into account not to cut the cable, while you have to take into account that they have less power than gasoline. In addition, you have to have extension cords to be able to give the energy that the machine needs to prune the trees.
On the other hand, the chainsaws of gasoline stand out for adapting to all kinds of jobs, both occasional and professional. In addition, this model will give you a good autonomy and above all allow you to have freedom of movement because they are not subject to any cable.
Of course, we must bear in mind that they are a little more expensive and you have to have gasoline at hand to get them to work. To this, we must add that they need oil for a good operation and the repairs are a little more expensive than those of the chainsaws.
How to use Chainsaw?
- Always use all the implements and safety clothing.
- Verify that the oil and/or gasoline tanks are full.
- Verify that all parts of the saw work properly, specifically those that are designed to ensure your safety.
- Tension the chain correctly.
- Use the chain saw only to cut wooden objects, to avoid accidents and damage to the tool.
- If you need to recharge the gasoline, wait for the engine to cool down.
- To replace the chain follow the instructions or user manual of your chainsaw.
- When making a cut with your chainsaw, note well on which side you are exerting pressure, placing yourself in the opposite direction to prevent what you are cutting down on you.
- Turn off the chainsaw when it is not in use.
- Store all the accessories of the chainsaw correctly to avoid deterioration.
What Chain Saw Choosing?
If you do not know how to choose a chainsaw or have in mind to select one of these wonderful pruning tools here I am to give you some tips and make that choice a little easier.
- The first thing you have to keep in mind is that the choice of the right chainsaw will depend on the task you are going to perform. For example, if you are going to cut very large trees or very hard wood you need to choose the larger size and power because if the selected model is too small, the chainsaw will be subjected to great effort, as well as wear unnecessary.
- Select the appropriate length of the sword, which will depend on the size of the tree. If the sword is short the chainsaw will weigh less and be easier to manipulate.
- The handles should have a soft, comfortable and ergonomic grip.
- Choose a chainsaw that has an anti-vibration system and thus optimizes the comfort of use.
Where to Buy Chainsaws?
In general, you can buy a chainsaw in many places but if you ask me, I would answer that the best option is to buy electric chainsaw or gasoline online, the best place to do it is Amazon Spain, below I give you my reasons:
- You avoid going out in your car to go through countless shops and stand in line to pay.
- It has an excellent user service.
- Wide variety of chainsaws available.
- The best prices.
- Immediate delivery to the door of your house.
- You take into account buyer reviews.
- They have a really enviable return and complaint system.