Clothes dryers have evolved a lot in recent years. Currently, you will find larger, more efficient and more daring machines in design, with new levels of functionality and extra features. With such models, you’ll ever regret having them in the basement – maybe we’re exaggerating a bit.
Top 7 Clothes Dryer
- Large Capacity and 3-Tier Foldable - The new 3-tier design and stainless steel allows for...
- Easy Drying and Satisfactory Results - The clothes will not wrinkle because of the clothes...
- The perfect dryer for an apartment, condominium, or other small living space.
- Capacity 13lbs/3.5 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Drum. Regular 3 prongs 120V outlet, plug...
- Anion Sterilize Garments Dryer : (ANION – Bad Ion) Sanitizing Garments Dryer which is...
- Huge Capability Options 15 KG of Garments in 1 dry, Smart temperature Keep watch over,...
- 【Large Capacity Front Load Dryer】COSTWAY electric clothes dryer feature a spacious...
- 【Forward & Reverse Tumble Action】Featuring large-diameter stainless steel tumble, this...
- Clothes drying rack for energy savings and gentle drying so your clothes last longer
- Made of durable yet lightweight steel that is easy to move from room to room
- Amperage (amps):2.7 A
- It's perfect to use as the primary dryer in an apartment, condominium and other small...
- Using as secondary one in house laundry room, convenient near the baby or children's room,...
What dryer will you buy?
We would recommend any of the superiors because our readers never fail us. But if you still have doubts and want to choose between more models, read on.
Before starting with the guide of things that you would have to consider before buying your evacuation dryer, as we always do in Hogar Ninja, we have searched online which stores offer the best prices. In the end, we have come across this one that we link to you next. The good? What are the models of clothes dryers that cost 200 euros or even less?
Look at the offers from the beginning.
As you can see inside, both the Beko and the Indesit are the ones that have better ratings by users and are really cheap. If you are not going to set up a business that deals with that, they will be more than enough since you can put between 5 and 7 kg of clothes to dry.
Choosing the right type
There are several factors to consider before buying your new dryer. To begin, you must find out what your budget is and how much you want or you can pay more in electricity each month. You must also take into account the space you need to place it, and how important its appearance is. Last, but not least, think about what extra features you want me to have.
This guide helps you cover all these points of view, although there is a question to be resolved. Mainly, the first thing you have to do is determine the type of dryer that will best suit your home. Luckily, you can choose between two options and, in most cases, the choice is relatively simple to make.
Electric clothes dryers vs. of gas clothes dryers
With the small refrigerator as an exception, it’s likely that nothing in your house uses more energy than your dryer. And that statement is for electric and gas dryers. Even so, there are differences between the way in which each dryer uses its energy that will have a great impact on its final cost. That is what makes the difference between each type of dryer. Understanding this concept is key to making an informed and beneficial decision in the short and long term.
The dryers use electricity to rotate the main chamber, or drum, and keep it moving throughout the cycle. Electric dryers also use electricity to power the fan that blows hot air through the machine.
On the other hand, gas clothes dryers feed the fan using natural gas or propane. Its initial cost tends to be higher (100 euros more difference, typically), but they have an advantage. Gas dryers tend to heat up faster, so they usually cost a little less to operate. Of course, that depends on the gas costs in your area, as well as the time of year. That’s why we recommend you do a little research before choosing a model or another.
Installation of the dryer
Electric clothes dryers require a dedicated 240-volt circuit, something that every laundry has. Gas dryers, on the other hand, require a separate gas connection, and your laundry is less likely to be equipped for it. If yours does not have a coupling for the gas and you decide to buy a gas bath tumble dryer, you will need to have the cost of the professional assembly in mind. You must be aware that this installation will cost you a couple of hundred euros. In most cases, therefore, this installation will mean savings in long-term bills.
Even if you already have a gas connection ready, we recommend that you hire a professional to install the dryer. The consequences of a faulty installation include possible fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, and even an explosion.