The Hoverboard or smart balance wheel as it is also known is one of the most popular toys that we can see today. Set in the emblematic Marty McFly’s skateboard in ” Regreso al Futuro ” and later popularized by many American actors and artists, this aerodynamic skateboard has become a real BOOM! among the youngest.
Top 7 Hoverboard
- Reaches speeds up to 7 mph For a fun ride.
- Battery level indicator: Describes you how much power is left.
- SHIPPED FROM US. - All SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict electrical test and meet...
- UNIQUE LED & BLUETOOTH - Built-in wireless speaker can be easily connected to portable...
- New Matt Skin on Hoverboard: Made with Durable Material
- LED Flashing Wheels and Frond Led lights make it attractive and Cool!
- HOP ON & LIGHT ‘EM UP - Dynamic LED wheel lights add color and style to your adventure.
- ROBUST DUAL 250W MOTORS - Cruise up to 7 MPH. Climb 30° inclines with ease. Conquer...
- The UL certified hoverboard meets UL2272 standards for quality charging and electrical...
- The Self balancing technology of the hoverboard makes it easier and safer for beginners...
- EASY TO USE & STABLE CONTROL: The Hoverboard specially designed for the beginners &...
- SAFTY GUARANTEED & PLAY IT AT EASE: Hoverboard has passed UL2272 certification. The pedal...
- This model comes with BLUETOOTH speaker - All SISIGAD hoverboards have passed strict...
- GOOD PERFORMANCE - Self balancing control system full of technology and quick to learn....
What hoverboard to buy?
Nowadays, especially in big cities, Hoverboards scooters are increasingly being seen. It seems that it is not a passing fad, and that, these gadgets have come to stay … The reasons? We are going to list them.
- First of all, they have a very interesting point of leisure, and that is that it is still a very fun toy for both adults and children. To go out to the street to learn how to use it with family and friends or just take a walk.
- On the other hand, it also has an important weight at a functional level, as an alternative means of transport, to the metro, bus, bicycle or even car, especially in cities for journeys of eight to ten kilometers.
- It is ecological since we help the environment to be electric do not generate any emission of CO2 or any other type, in addition to saving traffic jams and parking problems decongesting more vehicles in the city.
- It is easy to transport, they have some transport bags to be two wheels is not very bulky or heavy, allowing you to take the hoverboard anywhere if necessary.
- Enjoy the hoverboard of colors: you can find the red, pink, white, blue, black, yellow … and some models already have LED lights, speakers and Bluetooth connections.
How does a Hoverboard work?
It is a gyroscopic and self-balancing system when you place your feet on the hoverboard’s pads, the electronic system that characterizes it begins to perform more than 100 measurements per second in order to balance the driver with the skate as if it were one single. That’s why it’s important to keep the hip as straight as possible and lean forward or backward so the hoverboard will detect the direction you want. To turn, you just have to do a little pressure on the pads on the side you want to turn, without sudden movements, you will turn naturally and automatically.
6 Tips when choosing the Best Hoverboard
If you are interested in acquiring the best hoverboard in the world, pay attention because with these tips we can help you get out of that sea of doubts. From Mipatinete we want to guide you with these 6 main factors in which to fix yes or yes before making the purchase, they are:
- The capacity and duration of the battery: This factor can be considered the most important since it will determine the quality of the battery which affects the speed at which you can go, the distance you will travel and the time of load. The most economical Hoverboards can travel a maximum distance of 15 km, also depends on the type of terrain and your own weight. The highest quality up to 25 km away. This may vary depending on our body weight, the slope of the terrain and the type of surface.
- Required recharge time. Likewise, the duration of loading usually varies from 2 hours or even up to 4 hours.
- A weight that can be transported. Our own weight will directly affect the battery life and the maximum speed that it will reach. Normally the maximum weight they support is 100 kg.
- The speed you can reach. These electrical devices depending on the quality of the engine and the battery can reach a maximum of 10 kilometers per hour and a minimum of 2. This, as I said before, can also depend on the slope the type of terrain and our own weight.
- Weight and size of the Hoverboard. It is a factor to consider if you plan to carry it or carry it in the transport bag for a long time. The weight ranges between 10 and 15 kg.
- Additional features. Some of the additions to consider are LED lights, as a decoration of different colors and different parts of the device and BlueTooth connection with which you can connect your mobile phone and play music while you are using it.
What price do the Hoverboards have?
The cheapest models of hoverboards range between € 100 and € 200, it may be more than enough for those who want to use recreational and leisure rather than for a functional utility when using it as a means of transport.
The high-end models can be somewhat more expensive, they can reach more speed, support more weight and the battery will have more hours of duration. But as we say, most people only use it occasionally so it is not worth making a large investment and with cheaper models will be more than enough to fully enjoy these electrical appliances and all their functions.