You are fond of photography or professional and you are looking to enjoy it anywhere, without anything that limits your creativity. You want to expand your sights but you run into a wall. Your usual equipment is uncomfortable for travel and day-to-day battles.
Or your knowledge and tight budget create doubts when choosing your first camera. You are afraid of making mistakes in the purchase, throwing time and money away. Today in Digitea.es we come with a complete guide to change this situation. Soon you will be a camera in hand trying new possibilities and taking pictures that now do not even go through your head.
Top 7 Inexpensive Digital Camera
- Newest software is updated! The applicable uses for this digital camera: digital still...
- 2.7" Tft LCD display show you vivid video, 550mAh lithium Ion (li-ion) rechargeable...
- MP Super HAD CCD sensor for beautifully detailed images. Blink Detection
- Sony Lens w/ 5x Optical Zoom and 360 sweep panorama
- 【1080P & 30MPDigital Camera】：The digital camera produces video at 1920*1080P high...
- 【3 Continuous Shooting& Anti-Shake】The Mini camera with 3 continuous shooting...
- 【Excellent Image Quality】This digital camera with 20MP photos resolution(8MP CMOS),...
- 【Strong Functions】 Digital video camera with face recognition, smiling face detection,...
- Starter Camera - This is a compact digital camera for starters, easy to operate, best gift...
- Main Features - Capture 12MP photos and record 720p HD videos, 2.8 inch TFT LCD screen, 8x...
- 【Mini Digital Camera】18 Mega pixels CMOS sensor,support image capture and video...
- 【Pocket Cameras Digital with Zoom】8X digital zoom enlarges your picture,you can take...
- 8x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility...
- 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver...
Types of cameras
Are not you clear about the advantages and disadvantages of each type of camera? This is what you need to know to choose the one that will best fit you.
We start with the most economic type of our top … and the most special. With these mythical analog cameras, you have instant photography in the “Polaroid” style: on small photographic paper with white borders. They do not have interchangeable pieces and they work by means of reels. Remember that they are not digital: you will not be able to edit or adjust your shot before shooting.
Its magic is precisely immediacy. As for the design, they stand out for a retro style, attractive colors, and manageable size. Do you want to make a gift or share your memories at the moment with friends and family? Instant cameras are for you.
They are a species in extinction. High-end smartphones increasingly have more powerful cameras. Are you looking to take pictures of acceptable quality without depending on the mobile or complicate your life? The compacts get this right: they work for you and you only have to aim and shoot.
Bridge and EVIL cameras
Both bridge and EVIL are an intermediate step between compact and SLR. The two types have a manageable size: great for your trips and getaways. The difference between one and the other is in the lenses.
Would you like to get an “all in one” to forget to buy goals for the time being?
Choose a bridge camera.
They provide manual controls, sensors of acceptable quality … and, above all, simplicity.
Do you like the compact dimensions of bridge cameras, but do not want to give up the interchangeable lenses of reflex photography?
Choose an EVIL/mirrorless camera.
They are the next step towards SLRs. But, lacking a mirror, they maintain portability even with larger sensors and a photographic quality superior to that of bridge cameras.
In fact, EVIL mid-high-end cameras compete perfectly with affordable SLRs. Do not be fooled by its “toy” size: more and more experts see it as the future of professional photography.
Not only are they for you if you want to start your adventure with a discreet-sized camera. Also if you already have a DSLR, but you are looking for a second camera for every day that does not involve a charge.
The thickness of traditional photo cameras. Perfect for you to control every detail of your shots, whether you are a beginner or an expert. You will hardly find limitations to creativity with a DSLR. But they have certain drawbacks: delicate components, difficult weight and handling, and generally high price.
So, what camera to choose?
Are you a newbie and need more information to decide on one type of camera?
Listen to the 3 steps proposed by YouTuber Juan Giménez to choose your first camera.
2 STEPS TO CHOOSE OUR FIRST CHAMBER
Screen and viewer
In most cases, the screen of your next camera will be of LCD technology and of sufficient quality.
Do you want to frame with more freedom?
Choose a camera with an electronic viewfinder and a rotating screen. The latter will come as a ring if you make selfies or videos in vlog format.
Are you used to your smartphone?
Make sure the camera panel is also touch-sensitive. You will focus and navigate the menus with the same comfort.
What if you could also remotely control your camera from your mobile?
Now it is possible if you choose it with integrated Wi-Fi. The cameras with Bluetooth or NFC, on the other hand, will allow you to download and share photos automatically with yours.
In a matter of minutes, you light up your latest screenshots on social networks, keep them safe in the cloud or pass them to your TV and printer.
The traditional alternatives are the USB and HDMI ports.
Are you going to also make semi-professional videos?
Remember to choose a camera that facilitates your life with a 3.5 mm audio connection, the usual for external microphones. If not, you will have to look for more convoluted solutions.