An aerodynamically designed microwave oven and wall oven simplifies the preparation of multi-course meals. With microwaves in our wall oven combos, you can do more than reheat food. Crispwave ™ technology allows you to use the microwave for grilling, frying or cooking by convection. So, whether you need to heat the mashed potatoes while the turkey cooks or simply prepare a side dish for dinner, everything is at your fingertips. In addition, each combined oven offers the same premium features as our simple wall ovens with the added benefit of a fast-heating microwave oven that integrates seamlessly into your kitchen design.
Top 7 Microwave Oven Combo
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- 4.6 Cu. Ft. True Convection Oven
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Microwave
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions
- Ceramic Enamel Interior that is both scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Height (inch)12 5/16,width (inch)21 7/8 ,cutout depth (inch)18 1/16.1.4 cu. ft. Capacity...
- Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d) (in.) 25 x 41-1/8 x 23-1/2
- Overall Depth 26.875
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater...
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ - 6 Independent quartz heating elements...
- General Specifications - ARRAY(0x8f410cb60)
- Cooking Controls - ARRAY(0x8f410ce30)
Tips to choose the best microwave oven according to your needs
We have to look very carefully at the external dimensions of the microwave oven to ensure that it fits perfectly with the space we have planned for installation in the kitchen. To do this, all these models perfectly expose in their product profile the 3 parameters to be taken into account:
Remaining measures reflected in this example: 59.5 x 38.8 x 34.5 cm (width x height x depth)
The microwave ovens of our selection have between 17 and 32 liters capacity. This is one of the most important factors to take into account when choosing a model or another as we will have to opt for one or the other depending on the meals we plan to heat.
It is not the same to consider the purchase of a microwave oven to defrost a couple of fillets from time to time than to use it to make more complex recipes of roasts or pastries. The models with greater capacity, obviously
In this case, we will have to look at 3 parameters:
- Maximum microwave power: Varies between 600 watts and 1200 watts of power depending on the model. The higher the power of the microwave, the shorter it will take to heat the food. Remember that the power of the microwave will always be lower when we use the defrost function.
- Maximum power of the oven: oscillates between 1500 and 2500 watts of power. The more power the oven has, the greater versatility when considering different recipes.
- Maximum power of the grill: It usually varies between 1000 and 1200 watts of power.
FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE IN EACH MODEL
- Heating food
- Fermentations (doughs, yogurts