An aerodynamically designed microwave oven and wall oven simplifies the preparation of multi-course meals. With microwaves in our wall oven combos, you can do more than reheat food. Crispwave ™ technology allows you to use the microwave for grilling, frying or cooking by convection. So, whether you need to heat the mashed potatoes while the turkey cooks or simply prepare a side dish for dinner, everything is at your fingertips. In addition, each combined oven offers the same premium features as our simple wall ovens with the added benefit of a fast-heating microwave oven that integrates seamlessly into your kitchen design.
Top 7 Microwave Oven Combo
- Stylish Stainless Steel finish with easy to clean Stainless Steel interior
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake and auto roast...
- Flash press broiler allows the microwave oven to be used for broiling with grill like...
- Genius sensor cooking built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on...
- 12-in-1 Presets: Pizza, Roast, Airfry, Toast, Bagel, Bake, Broil, Cookies, Rotisserie,...
- Air Fry: Cook with no or less oil to let you enjoy more delicious food and healthier...
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- General Specifications - ARRAY(0x8f410cb60)
- Cooking Controls - ARRAY(0x8f410ce30)
- 27 Inch Electric Combination Wall Oven with True Convection Oven with Smudge Proof...
- 2.0 cubic feet Microwave Capacity with a 3.8 cubic feet Oven Capacity.
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200 Watt high power, 1.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel...
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless...
Tips to choose the best microwave oven according to your needs
We have to look very carefully at the external dimensions of the microwave oven to ensure that it fits perfectly with the space we have planned for installation in the kitchen. To do this, all these models perfectly expose in their product profile the 3 parameters to be taken into account:
Remaining measures reflected in this example: 59.5 x 38.8 x 34.5 cm (width x height x depth)
The microwave ovens of our selection have between 17 and 32 liters capacity. This is one of the most important factors to take into account when choosing a model or another as we will have to opt for one or the other depending on the meals we plan to heat.
It is not the same to consider the purchase of a microwave oven to defrost a couple of fillets from time to time than to use it to make more complex recipes of roasts or pastries. The models with greater capacity, obviously
In this case, we will have to look at 3 parameters:
- Maximum microwave power: Varies between 600 watts and 1200 watts of power depending on the model. The higher the power of the microwave, the shorter it will take to heat the food. Remember that the power of the microwave will always be lower when we use the defrost function.
- Maximum power of the oven: oscillates between 1500 and 2500 watts of power. The more power the oven has, the greater versatility when considering different recipes.
- Maximum power of the grill: It usually varies between 1000 and 1200 watts of power.
FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE IN EACH MODEL
- Heating food
- Fermentations (doughs, yogurts