Years ago our pets just came into the house, indeed, it was not usual to have a dog or a cat inside it. However, things have changed and more and more families are living one or several pets. These little rogues get on all sides leaving, many times, loose hair on the floor, carpets, blankets, bedding, clothing …
Top 7 Pet Vacuum
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for...
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Buy Bissell, save pets Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for...
- Triple action brush roll + scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if...
- Lightweight & Portable This 10 lbs Eureka PowerSpeed upright vacuum cleaner is easy to use...
- Powerful Multi-surface Vacuum With 5 height adjustment settings this versatile vacuum can...
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion...
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- Surface type: Upholstery, auto, stairs; Power rating: 4 amperes
- Filtration: multi layer filtration, the Bissell hand vac uses the cyclonic cleaning system
- Powered Lift-Away: extended reach for stairs and more
- Shark's original full-sized powered lift-away. The canister detaches to deep-clean...
- Dust cup capacity 2. 8 quarts; The vacuum that deep cleans now cleans itself; The zero m...
- Powerful upright vacuum suction to pick up embedded debris, stubborn pet hair, and more
What is a vacuum cleaner for cleaning pet hair?
As its name indicates, a vacuum cleaner for pet hair removal is an appliance that is responsible for sniffing all hairs left by pets, as well as the dirt accumulated in the air that passes through their nozzles, brushes and other accessories.
Advantages of buying a vacuum cleaner for pet hairs
The lifelong vacuum cleaners collect the accumulated dirt in the floors. However, not all of it is collected in your tanks, either because they do not have much capacity, the hairs are entangled in their brushes, they do not have too much capacity to aspirate … With which, the advantages that are obtained when buying a vacuum cleaner for pets They are the following:
- They come with special accessories for the aspiration of this type of dirt.
- They tend to have, in general, deposits with more capacity.
- The power of these vacuum cleaners is also usually much higher.
- They have more efficient filter systems.
Disadvantages of pet hair vacuum machines
The best vacuum cleaners that we have selected for our web page do not present many disadvantages, even so, with a general character it is noteworthy that:
- Some produce more noise than others.
- Not all vacuum cleaners have the same price, so some may not be within some budgets.
- The deposit of the vacuum cleaners is not the same. Some have it very small, while others have it huge.
Purchase guide: What features to look for before buying a vacuum for dogs and cats
Before launching yourself to buy the first vacuum cleaner you find, we believe it is important that you bear in mind that some characteristics of some models are better than others. Hence, we, experts in vacuum cleaners, believe it is convenient that every buyer should take into account, fundamentally, the following aspects:
The filter works like the lung of the vacuum cleaner and has the function of retaining all the residues (dust, crumbs, harmful particles …) preventing them from returning to the environment when the vacuum cleaner expels the air that previously has expired. That is, they have the purpose of protecting the health of the people who live and visit in the house where the vacuum cleaner is passed. There are filters of all kinds, but basically, 3 classes are known:
- The primary filters.
- Absolute or secondary filters.
- Activated carbon filters.
There are batteries of all kinds, but the vacuum cleaners we have chosen are lithium-ion (Li-ion), so they are rechargeable. These batteries have a protection circuit for overloads that detect the moment when they have reached 100% of their load and cut off the current. Therefore, as of that moment, it is no longer necessary to have it connected to the electricity network since it will not load more.
Now, not all vacuum cleaners have a battery. There are some that have to be plugged into a socket in order to function. In these cases, this information will be known, as well as the length of this and the radius of action of the vacuum cleaner.
The power or vacuum force would be equivalent to the muscles of the vacuum machines. As a general rule, it is expressed in watts (W), although there are times when companies express it in volts (V).
In general, the higher the engine’s power, the better the performance. Even so, we believe it is relevant that the vacuum cleaner has a power regulator since the suction force does not always have to be the same. It depends on the type of soil and the dirt that you want to discard.
The more volume, the vacuum machines are more comfortable to use since it avoids having to be constantly emptying the tank. Some models have light indicators to fill the tank, while others do not, so it is important that you know the data (capacity and characteristics) about the cube of each of them. The sled vacuum cleaners and the vertical ones have the most capacity.
The voice of every vacuum cleaner is the noise it produces during its operation . Not all vacuum cleaners produce the same sound level, so we have taken care to inform you of the volume that each one reaches in its measure ( decibels or dB ).
From our point of view, it is essential to take a look at the energy label of every vacuum cleaner, since it contains the fundamental information you need to know about the energy consumption of the vacuum cleaner. Since last year, 2017, all vacuum cleaners have one that states about their energy efficiency within the range the most efficient is the A +++ and the least the D.