When trying to conceive or looking for the certainty that they are not pregnant, women use pregnancy tests to get an accurate result. Thanks to the precision provided, results are almost instant and can hardly be contradicted. So, before you head to the doctor for a final confirmation that is more costly, take a test as its accuracy is undeniable.
Top 7 Pregnancy Test
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 
- The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period 
- ClinicalGuard Urine Pregnancy Test is an accurate and easy-to-use pregnancy test.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- READY FOR WELCOMING NEW LIFE INTO YOUR FAMILY? - Let our pregnancy tests be your...
- FALSE POSITIVES OR NEGATIVES - Who wouldn't be scared of them? Our tests are 99% accurate...
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable pregnancy test strips.
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level: 25 mIU/mL.
- Only Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown to Result
- The Only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it...
- Fast & Accurate
- Easy to use design
- Fast & Accurate
- Easy to use design
Pros and Cons of Gestation Tests
Pregnancy detection tests are a real helper in case you’re wondering if you are pregnant or not and don’t have the time, patience, or money to go to the doctor’s office and learn the answer. Most women rely on this form of testing and even specialists recommend them, their popularity never fading due to their usefulness. However, there are good and bad sides to these tests, and in the following, we will analyze them in depth so that you take an informed decision when it comes to purchasing.
Easy to find
These tests are easy to find in stores or they can be bought online. Furthermore, there are many tests available to choose from.
In most cases, they have an accuracy of 97% or more if they are used correctly, which makes them very reliable.
Since they can be used at home, you don’t need to go to the doctor every time you want to find out if you’re pregnant or not.
Easy to use
Another great advantage is that they are very easy to use. You just have to follow the instructions and make sure you perform them correctly.
In comparison to other methods, with this one, you will know what you want to know within a few minutes.
They are cost-effective, so you won’t have to spend money on expensive visits to the doctor.
In case the test is not done correctly, the results can be false. In order to avoid this, you may repeat it after a few days.
Not all tests are accurate
Unfortunately, there are some tests that are less accurate than the others, especially the cheaper ones. Therefore, choose one made by a reliable brand and that has good reviews.
Not performed by a professional
They are done home without the supervision of a professional, in comparison to those administered at a doctor’s office.
How to Properly Use the Test
If you suspect that you’re pregnant, the first thing that you can do to check if you’re right or not is to use a pregnancy test. But regardless of its quality, it won’t provide an accurate response if you’re not using it properly. In this section of the article, we will explain what are the steps that you must go through when using it to ensure accuracy and clear, correct response.
- Tip #1: Although it’s usually recommended to wait at least one day after you miss your period to take the test, to increase its accuracy we recommend that you wait at least one week. The levels of hCG rise fast in pregnant women, so it will be easier for it to determine if you’re pregnant or not after a few days, the hCG having enough time to raise properly.
- Tip #2: In the day that you do decide to take the test, make sure that you take it in the morning. This is when the urine is most concentrated and hCG levels are at their highest. Thus, it’s less likely for a false result to appear.
- Tip #3: Make sure that you read the instructions carefully. Unfortunately, there are women who skip this important step as they believe all tests work the same. This is completely false, tests differing when it comes to how you must take them and to the time that it takes for results to appear.
- Tip #4: Regardless of the answer that you’re looking for, try not to panic while waiting for the result. Time won’t pass faster and you will only make matters worse.
- Tip #5: In case you are not satisfied with the result or you think that it is not accurate, either use another one to double check or go to the doctor’s office.
- Tip #6: Don’t sit and stare at it. If you do, don’t throw it out before the time passes. If it says in the instructions that the result appears after 10 minutes, don’t get your hopes up or get panicked until the time passes.