The open spaces are synonymous with open-air and peace, and we can see it clearly in the gardens, which are places where users and nature can live together in great harmony. The atmosphere created by the gardens is excellent, in fact, no other space in the home is able to reflect that clean and fresh feeling as these extensions do, one of the reasons why people who have large areas of land in their homes, they decide to adopt these spaces to build or create sections in which the person maintains a direct contact with the environment, that is where the pools, the field tables, the tea places or simply a small roof where they can make meetings. The important thing is always to create that union.
Top 7 Riding Lawn Mowers
- 18.5 hp Briggs and Stratton Intek engine offers powerful performance
- Foot pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission allows you to change speed and direction,...
- Powered by a reliable 19 HP/540cc Briggs & Stratton Intek engine and a Foot-Pedal...
- Featuring power and operator comfort, this automatic mower is ideal for mowing large areas
- 【Universal】Fits Decks up to 54",(L71"xW47"xH43"), suitable for most riding lawn mower...
- 【High-Quality Fabric】210D polyester oxford, lightweight waterproof nylon fabric...
- [UNIVERSAL] suitable for most walk behind weeding machines , Including Toro, Craftsman,...
- Luxurious Light Weight Fabric to Protect your Riding Lawn Mower / Tractor
- 100% WATERPROOF - Beware of other covers claiming “water resistant”! This means they...
- HEAVY DUTY - Serves x2 times longer! This is our premium product line made of better...
- Safety lock for safely supporting the load
- Rubber padded platform to prevent scratching and to protect your machine
- Fits tractor seat backrests 9.5" - 11"H without armrests
- One-year limited warranty
What should you keep in mind before choosing your lawnmower?
Nowadays there are many options available in the market. There are mowers of all types, electric, gasoline, robotic lawnmower, with cable, without cable, etc. You can get a little dizzy with so many models! We will tell you everything you need to know to choose your ideal mower.
Set a Budget
Do you have enough with a cheap mower ? or Do you want one of great quality?
The quality is quite related to the price, and although there are cheap mowers that can meet your needs, if you want to get good results you will have to spend a little more money. In any case, set a budget and look for the model that offers the best features within that price range.
Extension and Characteristics of the Garden
Think carefully about the characteristics of your garden before choosing a lawnmower. The inclination and the extension of the land are determining factors when choosing a lawnmower. Some robotic lawn mowers are recommended for maximum inclination, so if you have a garden that has a lot of slopes it will not be recommended for you.
The extent of the meadow will also determine which lawnmower is right for your garden. As a general rule, electric mowers are less powerful than gasoline mowers, so they are recommended for surfaces of less than 600 m². For extensions of more than 1500 m² we recommend a self-propelled gasoline mower, and for larger extensions, you might consider buying a lawnmower.
Other factors to consider
- The width of the cut . Look carefully at the cutting width of the mower, because the smaller the cutting width, the more passes you will have to give to cover the entire surface.
- Power. If you have to face a large meadow, it is best to buy a lawnmower that has good power. Gasoline mowers are usually the most powerful, but if your terrain is not too big you may have enough with an electric battery.
- The height regulation. If you are one of those who like to cut the grass accurately, there are many models with the regulation in the height of cut with several levels.
- Where will you store it? If you have a large storage room where you can store your lawnmower, you will not have problems, but if you have a small space look for a smaller lawnmower with a folding handlebar to make it easier to store.
How many types of mowers are there?
In principle you can classify the mowers according to the fuel they use:
- Manual or push mower. They have helicoidal blades that cut the grass by pushing it across the surface.
- Electric lawnmower Inside the electric mowers you can find cordless battery mowers or electric lawnmowers that are a little more uncomfortable to handle.
- Gasoline mower. Also known as thermal or explosion mower. Normally they have 4-stroke engines, although there are still some with 2-stroke engines.
In addition to the previous classification, we can find two types of mowers that are worth classifying separately due to their special characteristics:
- The robotic lawnmower. Fully autonomous and independent will cut the lawn for you and you can program the cutting frequency according to the season of the year in which you are. An authentic past!
- The lawnmower tractor that is used in the land of great extension and with a large amount of grass.
We invite you to browse through our menu to help you find the lawnmower that best suits your needs and with which you can enjoy your gardening evenings.
What Power is Right?
Power should be one of the main factors to consider when choosing the perfect lawn mower for your garden. Follow our Guide so as not to fail in your choice!
- Less than 1000 Watts. Recommended for gardens up to 250 m².
- Between 1000-1500 Watts. Recommended for 500 m² grasslands.
- More than 1500 Watts. Recommended for meadows between 500-1000 m².
For larger gardens, we recommend buying a self-propelled gasoline mower that has more power, or even a lawnmower if the surface area is too large.