There is a mythological animal, a chimera, a Holy Grail of hair that we all pursue without ceasing: the perfect shampoo. It is the basis of all the care of our hair because neither the best mask nor the most delicate oil can solve what the wrong shampoo has damaged. In the case of fine manes that need to be washed daily, the demands increase. They need a product that cleans thoroughly but does not irritate or punish the hair, that gives body but does not dry, in short, that leaves it soft and shiny … If you belong to this group you will know that it is not easy to find him, but we did it.
Top 7 Shampoo For Thin Hair
- NATURAL BIOTIN SHAMPOO This maximum strength hair loss prevention and treatment shampoo...
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH AND SLOWS HAIR LOSS Key ingredient biotin effectively slows hair...
- REPAIR DAMAGED HAIR: WOW shampoo and conditioner set uses virgin coconut and avocado oil...
- CLARIFYING, HEALTHY HAIR: Detoxify your hair and dry scalp to clear the buildups caused by...
- BIOTIN SHAMPOO FOR HAIR GROWTH - Thickening Shampoo For Hair Loss All Natural With Hair...
- SULFATE FREE NATURAL SHAMPOO FOR THINNING HAIR - The best of cell stimulating hair loss...
- Volumizing & Thickening -- a high performance blend of powerful Vitamin B7 biotin infuses...
- Shiny & Moisturized -- This daily hair treatment infused with argania spinosa kernel...
- Biotin Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner for Hair loss - DHT Blocker Shampoo and...
- GET YOUR RESULT WITHIN 30 DAYS - Keep using our hair growth serum for 30 days to get...
- FDA APPROVED - Pure natural extracts have been carefully prepared and repeatedly tested to...
- long lasting bouncy volume
- properties of cotton flower
How does it have to be a shampoo for this type of hair? Take note because these are the most appropriate characteristics that you should take into account:
- Volumizer Fine hair usually has very little hair, so it is always advisable to choose a shampoo that provides volume.
- Dense. In addition, if the shampoo promises to thicken the hair fiber, better than better, this will give density, making your hair is not so thin and sparse.
- That repairs the scalp. This type of hair, as we have said, usually get dirty more than usual, so it is better to choose a shampoo that is not too aggressive, as it can irritate your scalp.
- That does not carry silicones. In addition to not being very respectful with the environment, silicones contaminate the hair. If it is true that they leave it more beautiful and smooth but this type of hair does not need them (it is too smooth). If you want to know a little more about this component, in this post we talk about sulfates, silicones, and parabens.
What Shampoos To Use To Give More Volume To The Hair?
When talking about hair and its volume everything is valid. Either how often you cut it, if you use curlers or not (and if they work) or if you use a hair dryer to generate the feeling of abundant hair. But, there is something that you can not ignore that, even, is the most important thing: the products you use to wash your hair! This is very important because they influence the volume of your hair. Especially if you already realize that it is fine and without grace.
How To Dry Hair With Low Volume And What Products To Use
If your question is how to give texture to your mane I tell you some ideas that I decided to try and they gave me very good results. One of them was to dry it with the head down and using a microfiber towel.
It is very easy, you have to massage your wet hair. Then, with your head down, you roll your hair with a towel and leave it on for at least half an hour. This takes off the hair from the root and scalp giving volume, at the same time that it dries without damaging it. It happened to me that, instinctively, I wanted to rub my hair with the towel. You should never do this because it sensitizes the hair cuticle and you can break it.
4 Easy Tricks That Will Make Everyone Praise Your Hair
The thing does not end with knowing how to comb it, dry it or use the indicated products like the ones I told you about. Also, it matters a lot the haircut you use, the temperature of the water with which you wash your hair, the heating … Ugh! There are many other options that will help you put an end to fine hair.
- Choose a haircut that suits you
If what you want is more texture in your hair, a good idea is a haircut half hair. This change of look gives more movement to the hair creating the effect of abundance.
Another with the good effect is the cut in layers . But those layers must be very subtle, because without they are very degraded, they will not give you volume. On the contrary, it will continue to look fine and heavy.
That is, tell your hairdresser that you want layers that generate movement. This will give more volume and body to your mane. A super nice option is waves and curly hair. Yes, there is no doubt that the waves provide a volume like Jennifer Lawrence. They look great and give hair more life.
- Do not wash your hair very often
Something I always remember from my stylist is that washing your hair very often is not recommended. Less if you have fine hair, weak and with little volume. It is advisable to wash it two or three times a week using the products that I mentioned. They will do their job very well.
- Avoid products with silicones
Avoid using products with silicones since thin and weak hair is more prone to breakage and shampoos with this compound in its formula can ruin your hair. Better, apply products whose compounds have vitamins B5, C and E as well as oils.
- Take care of the water temperature with which you wash your hair
Be careful with the temperature of the water you wash your hair with. And it is no joke. Since we want to give the hair more texture, the idea is to wash the hair with warm-warm water . According to experts, this temperature thickens the hair and makes it last longer. Curious, is not it?