Buy a vacuum sealing machine, will help you to cook less, since you can have ready and prepared your packaged food, to use throughout the week or at any time, optimize the space in your fridge to have no waste and what best of all is that you will have foods with a hundred percent nutritional value.
Top 7 Vacuum
- Rechargeable cordless convenience Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home...
- Powerful and lightweight Portable and versatile at only 75 pounds
- Lift-Away Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter Traps 999% of dust and allergens...
- Shark's original, full-sized Powered Lift-Away A canister that detaches to deep clean...
- Hard Floor Hero Picks up surface litter and stuck-on debris, providing superior bare floor...
What to take into account when buying a vacuum packing machine?
- Suction power: A good suction power will make it possible to pack large quantities of food quickly and without waiting since there are many compact models that offer a very low power output that draws air from large bags very slowly.
- Price and design: If you are looking for a cheap packaging, remember to value at least that the machine has a price-quality ratio, because the cheap is expensive, it is ideal to buy a machine that lasts with quality and performance for emptying since the long one will be paid for alone saving money with the packaging.
- Noise: If you are a person who is very upset by the noise, it values the decibels generated by the machine since there are many economic models whose engines generate a lot of suction noise and could be very annoying when packing many foods in bags.
- Easy to use: Today most food packaging machines bring summarized and automatic functions so that you can operate the machine to pack different foods with a single button but it is always good to review these characteristics since it may not bring them to be complex and difficult to handle
- The prices and compatibility of your bags: Like many electronic devices is always good to assess if their consumables are universal and know the costs of the original as there are machines that can go cheap but their accessories and consumables are very expensive and unique.
- Size: Size is something that can matter if you make large volume packaging because if you buy a compact machine this is limited to large bags.
- Accessories: To value the contents of the vacuum packing machine,
since comparing the different additional accessories, which can bring us a high additional cost, there are many models today that have free and useful accessories included by an affordable price.
- Screen: The touch screen in some models of vacuum packaging machines, can be technologically practical and functional but we believe that it is not something that adds characteristics to the machine since the essential is what was mentioned above.
Features you should consider before buying your vacuum sealer
When you do not know which vacuum packing machine to buy and do not want to limit yourself to looking for cheap vacuum packing machines that can lose quality, you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
▷ What is the appropriate power?
When buying a vacuum packaging machine we tend to focus only on the suction power, however, that will not be enough to pack all kinds of food. It is true that the performance improves when the power is greater, but if it is not adjustable we can go through and spoil the food.
The idea is to buy a vacuum packer with power from 100W, incorporating a regulator or specific buttons that allow you to make different types of sealing by applying the power according to each case. For example, in addition to being able to apply the most usual packaging, they allow you to pack without crushing the food or packing liquids and foods with liquids (marinated).
▷ Better with a camera or without it?
There are vacuum packaging machines with a camera and without a camera, and the choice between one and the other is based on the use you are going to give it.
The first ones are bigger vacuum packaging machines designed for professional use. They pack food in a closed space, exert more pressure and are more accurate. Another advantage is that they allow us to cook by vacuum cooking food. However, maintenance is more demanding.
The second, the chambers packaging machines would be those for domestic use, more manageable and simple in terms of operation. They do not need constant maintenance since they hardly give problems, nevertheless, when being in an open atmosphere the pressure that they exert is smaller. In any case, more than enough for home packaging.
▷ Does it include accessories?
There are many options and it is difficult to find a vacuum sealer that includes all of them so you will have to define the use you want to use. Some accessories that you can find in function of the envasadora are: a porta-reels, that come incorporated to facilitate the comfort and practicality of the elements added; vacuum plugs, adapted to containers or packaging bags; bags and/or tubers, included in the package, so you do not have to buy them separately.
▷ Buy vacuum packing machine with bags or rolls?
Depending on the type of vacuum packing machine you buy, you will need bags or rolls. There are some that work with both containers and others that only support one. And although most of the food packaging companies that we analyze on this website admit both, we recommend you always read our analyzes and comparisons before buying yours for if you prefer one type or another.